Do you want to attend Boise University?
Are looking to attend Boise University and want to know the graduate programs and enrollment?
If you want to attend Boise University and want to know about the programs available and the enrollment requirements, I have provided the majority of the information you will need in this article.
Boise University is a government-owned higher education institution located in the city of Boise, Idaho. The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities officially accredited this higher learning institution.
This university is one of Idaho’s largest public state universities. It was founded in 1932.
If you want to attend this US higher-education institution, you should be aware that admission is centered on entrance examinations as well as the students’ previous academic scorecard and grades.
Enrollment at Boise State University
Before enrolling at Boise University, there are some requirements that must be met before admission to this prestigious university is granted.
Boise University’s admission rate ranges between 80 and 90%, making it the least preferential institution. International applicants are welcome to apply for admission.
Students at BSU benefit from a variety of academic and non-academic facilities and services, such as the school library, housing, sports facilities, financial aid and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, and administrative services.
Acceptance Rate at Boise University
Many people are curious about the rate at which BSU admits students. However, the institution is required to admit a certain number of students per academic session, and the acceptance rate at Boise University varies by field of study, degree level, student nationality, and other factors.
Boise State University Graduate Programs
- Behavioral Interventions and Support
- Bilingual Education
- Business Administration, Executive
- Business Administration, Full-Time (Career Track)
- Business Administration
- Applied Public Administration
- Assistive Technology
- Athletic Leadership
- Athletic Training
- Practitioner-Acute Care
- Practitioner-Primary Care
- Business Administration, Professional Program
- Business Administration, Professional Program Concurrent with U of I Juris Doctorate
- CORe Governance Policy
- CORe Resilience Engineering GConline
- Civil Engineering
- Computational Materials Science
- Nursing Practice in Leadership
- Conducting (Choral)
- Conflict Management
- CORe Analyst and Threat Intelligence
- Computational Sciences
- Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Computer Science
- Computer Science Teacher
- Counselor Education and Supervision
- Data Science
- Designing Accessible and Inclusive Online Education
- Economics MEc
- Educational Games and Simulations
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Technology MET
- Digital Literacies Instruction
- Drone Operations for Visualization
- Research, and Resource Management
- Early and Special Education
- Earth Science MESci
- Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior
- Education, Curriculum and Instruction
Cyber Operations and Resilience
Cryptology Security Analyst
Curriculum and Instruction