Harvard University Full Scholarships In USA
Harvard University Scholarships: Do you want to study in the United States (U.S) on a scholarship? If yes, then you need to apply for this Harvard University Scholarship as Harvard is one of the best universities in USA.
Harvard University university is offering fully funded scholarships to international students for undergraduate and graduate studies at Harvard.
Here is a list of fully-funded scholarships available at Harvard University;
Harvard University Academic Scholars Award
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE HARVARD MEDICAL COLLEGE
Joseph Collins Foundation Scholarship
National Medical Fellowships (NMF)
National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship Program
SCHOLARSHIP AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY FOR AFRICANS
- Landscape Architecture Foundation Awards: these scholarships are available for Landscape Architecture undergraduate and graduate studies.
Scholarship website: www.lafoundation.org
- American Association of University Women: this scholarship is awarded to women who are not citizens of the United States or permanent residents. It is available for both graduate and postgraduate studies.
Scholarship website: www.aauw.org
- Aga Khan Scholarship
Harvard University Scholarship For Developing Countries
This scholarship is for students from developing countries who cannot sponsor their education at Harvard University. It is available for Master’s degree studies for students with outstanding academic performances.
Scholarship website: www.akdn.org
- Bergmeyer Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students intending a career in Interior Design and is worth $2 500.
Scholarship website: http://www.bergmeyer.com/news/the-bergmeyer-scholarship-2/
- Diversity Advancement Scholarship: this is available for students from a minority race or ethnicity who are aiming for an architectural career.
Scholarship website: https://architectsfoundation.org/education/the-diversity-advancement-scholarship/
- Vectorworks Design Scholarship: This scholarship is for graduate and undergraduate studies for design programs.
Scholarship website: www.vectorworks.net
- Edmond J. Safra Graduate Fellowship: this grant is available for graduates and professional Harvard students with outstanding academic records who are engaged in writing dissertations or major research topics in practical ethics.
- Graduate Consortium on Energy and Environment Fellowship: this scholarship is available to all doctorate students of Harvard who are working on energy issues.
- Institute of International Education: this offers scholarships by international fellowships, scholarships, loans, professional development, etc.
Scholarship website: www.iie.org
- International Education Financial Aid: offers a comprehensive search for international scholarships.
Scholarship website: www.iefa.org
- Fulbright Program/Institute of International Education (IIE): This scholarship is available around the world for national citizens.
Scholarship website: www.iie.org
- International Facility Management Association Foundation: offers scholarships for undergraduate and graduate studies in facility management or related fields. Award is based on merit.
Scholarship website: www.foundation.ifma.org
- Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship: this is an international scholarship that is offered on a yearly basis.
Scholarship website: www.faa.illinois.edu
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (The World Bank): This grant is for students from developing countries accepted throughout the United States or Canada and is worth $12 000 for each benefactor.
Scholarship website: www.mmmf-grants.org
- Oppenheimer Memorial: this scholarship is open for South African citizens and students with outstanding academic records and financial needs have a higher edge of the award.
Scholarship website: www.commonwealth.gostudy.net
- Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architectural Scholarship Fund: This scholarship is open for students applying for a Master’s degree in Architecture. It is worth $10 000 and an opportunity to be an intern at Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP.
Scholarship website: www.zgf.com
- Rotary Foundation Scholarships: offers various scholarship opportunities for graduate studies in various disciplines.
Scholarship website: www.rotary.org
- SARA Education Fund: This scholarship is open to all students of Architecture.
Scholarship website: www.saraeducationfund.org/student-scholarship
- World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program: This scholarship is for non-US citizens.
Scholarship website: web.worldbank.org
Harvard University Scholarship Application Procedure
This Scholarship/grant is awarded by Harvard University. The benefactors are appointed for an in-residence, postdoctoral fellowship at the Harvard Academy for International and Area studies at Harvard University, Cambridge, MA and is for two years.
The Harvard University scholarship provides substantial financial and research assistance for studying sustained projects of research and/or acquiring accessory training in the chosen field of study of the benefactors.
A distinguished group of senior Harvard University faculty members, known as the Senior Scholars, act as mentors to the Academy Scholars to help them achieve their intellectual goal.
The Harvard University Scholarship Selection Committee considers all applicants as one and awards about 4 to 5 applicants each year. The scholarship is worth $67,000 and is available for a duration of two years.
Type of award: available for a doctorate degree and post-doctoral students
Acceptance: this award is accepted in the United States of America
Harvard University Scholarship Eligibility: This award is available for international students regardless of nationality, gender, or race who have recent Ph.D. or an equivalent professional school degree and doctorate students in the social sciences or law.
Deadline: the deadline for application is October 1.
Harvard University Scholarship APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
The documents for application are Curriculum Vitae or resumé which should include a list of publications, a cover letter that states the academic field of the applicant, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic.
A research proposal with a maximum of 2500 words which includes intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work, a copy of the applicant’s Ph.D. program transcript, three letters of recommendation uploaded through the online application, and addressed to the ‘Selection Committee’.
These application documents are submitted online as PDF documents and accessed through The Harvard Academy website on the option of ‘Apply Online’. For further questions, please send a mail to email@example.com.
- Financial Aid Programme of Harvard University: this scheme offers special financial aid, scholarships, and fellowship programs that provide financial support for the undergraduate and graduate students of Harvard University, Cambridge. The office of Financial Aid is in each separate school and offers most of the financial support available for students of Harvard University. The General Scholarships are programs managed by the Financial Aid Programme of Harvard University since they cross the separate boundaries of the school requirements. As an applicant, discover the financial aid programs offered at your school and then return to the office of the Financial Aid of Harvard University to find out whether the office has programs that might support the studies of the applicant. The direct link for application https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid
Application for the Financial Aid of the Harvard University
- Contact the financial aid office at the school at Harvard University that you plan to apply to.
- Apply for financial aid through the school at Harvard University that you plan to apply to.
- Return to the Financial Aid of Harvard University for additional resources you might be eligible to receive. (Link to check: https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid)
Can you get full scholarship Harvard?
Yes, you can get full scholarships at Harvard University. Harvard University Scholarships is for everybody who applies and are eligible.
Also, undergraduate students and domestic students are treated the same with regard to receiving scholarships. Students whose families earn less than $65,000 will receive fully-funded scholarships (full tuition, room, and board)
What scholarships do Harvard offer?
Does Harvard offer scholarships? No. As an Ivy League institution, Harvard does not offer athletic or academic scholarships to students. However, Harvard does provide need-based financial aid to those students who demonstrate financial need.
How do international students get scholarships?
An international student can also apply for scholarships through global organizations and through the US federal government, US Embassies, etc. Two of the best-known government-funded scholarships i.e US Embassy Scholarships, the Fulbright Foreign Student Program, and the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program, accept applications from international students each year.