Jobs In Canada: Cashier needed in Canada
Can you work as a cashier in Canada? Do you want to migrate to Canada as an immigrant?
There are numerous works in Canada for Immigrants. This Cashier Job Vacancy is one of them; follow the procedures listed below to apply for Cashier jobs in Canada.
Canada Cashier Job Details
- Location120, three Ironside StreetRed Deer, ABT4R 3G8
- Salary$$15HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent
- Evening, Night, Weekend
- Start dateAs quickly as attainable
- Vacancies2 Vacancies
- Source Job Bank #1438348
Cashier Jobs in Canada Job Requirements
No diploma, certificates or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Operate money register; Suggestive promoting; Process cash, cheques and credit score/debit card funds; Scan objects; Tabulate complete cost for items or providers required; Receive cost for items or providers; Calculate day by day/shift funds acquired and reconcile with complete gross sales; Stock cabinets and clear counter space; Greet prospects; Wrap or place merchandise in baggage
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Price scanner
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced atmosphere; Work underneath stress; Handling heavy masses; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, strolling; Standing for prolonged durations
This employer promotes equal employment alternatives for all job candidates, together with these self-identifying as a member of those teams: Indigenous folks, Newcomers to Canada, Students
120, three Ironside Street
Red Deer, AB
Intended job posting viewers
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you aren’t at the moment licensed to work in Canada, the employer won’t contemplate your job utility.
Important discover: This job posting has been offered immediately by the employer via Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to ensure it’s correct and dependable however can’t assure its authenticity.