American Green Card Visa Lottery: USA VISA LOTTERY APPLICATION is Ongoing
The registration for the USA Visa Lottery (also called the Green Card Lottery) is now open. All people worldwide who meet the USA VISA Lottery entry necessities can apply till November 6.
Officially the lottery is known as the DV-2023 Lottery. Successful candidates will be capable of entering the US as permanent residents in January.
The lottery will probably be held in November however the winners won’t be notified till May or June. Over the years, tens of millions of immigrants have moved to the US after successful the US Visa Lottery.
Green card Lotteries are for permanent residence. To go to the US for short-term enterprise or tourism it is essential to enroll with ESTA (for eligible nationalities) or apply for a B1/B2 visa.
Who is eligible to apply for USA Visa Lottery?
Applicants should be a citizen of a qualifying foreign nation with low immigration charges to the US. People from nations with excessive immigration charges to the US can not apply for this system.
It is the birth country that is taken under consideration, not the nation of citizenship or residence. The following nations are excluded from participation within the Green card lottery program:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland solely), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, the United Kingdom (besides Northern Ireland), and Vietnam.
It is possible for residents from non-qualifying nations to apply if one in all their mother and father is from a qualifying nation.
How can individuals apply for the US visa lottery?
The US visa lottery online application is done at dvlottery.state.gov.
This information is needed from the applicants:
1. Name: surname, first title, and center title (precisely because it seems in your passport). If you will have just one title, enter it within the ‘final/household title’ area.
2. Gender: male or feminine.
3. Birthdate: day, month, and yr.
4. City of Birth: as proven in your passport.
5. Country of Birth: as proven in your passport
6. Country of eligibility for the visa lottery program: probably to be your nation of birth.
7. Photograph(s): latest (final six months) separate pictures of you, your partner, and your kids.
8. Address: full tackle together with zip code.
9. Country of residence: the nation the place you reside immediately.
10. Phone number (optionally available).
11. Email address: used for all communication.
12. Highest degree of schooling achieved: high school, graduate, and so on.
13. Marital standing: married, widowed, unmarried, and so on.
14. Number of kids: the title, date of start, gender, place, and nation of start, for all single kids (beneath 21 years of age).